Intellectual Property Rights and Geographical Identification Training for Cultural Heritage and Cultural Tourism
Between September 2020 and August 2022, ASOCIATIA PENTRU TURISM BUCOVINA has implemented the project "LEARN-IP - Intellectual Property Rights and Geographical Identification Training for Cultural Heritage and Cultural Tourism" (2020-1-DE02-KA202-007523), funded by the Erasmus+ program, under the coordination of Kultur und Arbeit e.V. from Germany.
LEARN-IP is implemented by seven European institutions with expertise in vocational training, intellectual property rights, cultural heritage, cultural tourism and digital technologies.
This project will develop an online training program that uses digital technologies to support cultural heritage and cultural tourism stakeholders in recognizing intellectual property rights and verifying their relevance to their products and services.
- KULTUR UND ARBEIT, Germany, www.kultur-und-arbeit.de – Project coordinator
- INI-NOVATION, Bulgaria, www.ini-novation.com
- MACEDONIAN ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION, Republic of North Macedonia, www.mrfp.mk
- SOCIEDAD REGIONAL DE EDUCACION, CULTURA Y DEPORTE, Spain, www.srecd.es
- ORTHODOX CHURCH OF GREECE, Greece, www.ecclesia.gr
- TERGAU & WALKENHORST PATENTANWÄLTE, Germany, www.tergau-walkenhorst.com
- ASOCIATIA PENTRU TURISM BUCOVINA, Romania, www.bucovinaturism.ro
Project's website: www.learn-ip.eu